Coming home to Helena Valley Estate is what life’s all about. But what surrounds you makes life here even more rewarding.
Escape to a relaxed, bush-inspired lifestyle that’s closer than you think, just 25-minutes from Perth’s CBD and 15 minutes from the Swan Valley.
Your family’s education is a priority, and at Helena Valley Estate, it’s all within close proximity, too.
● Close to nearby high schools and primary schools including Helena Valley and Woodbridge Primary Schools, Guildford Grammar, Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School, St Anthony’s School & St Brigid’s Primary School
● Early Learning Centre is just 500m from home
● IGA, newsagency, deli and pharmacy are all within 500m
● Not far from the cafes, restaurants and pubs of Midland and Guildford
● Helena Valley Road bus route links to the Midland train station and bus depot
● Helena Valley Recreational Ground
● Helena River Region Open Space/Broz Park
● Gooseberry Hill & Greenmount National Parks
● Hillview Public Golf Course
● Close to the Great Eastern and Roe Highways, for direct access to the freeway and into the city
Come discover life along the brook at Helena Valley Estate.